Sunday, October 21, 2012

Liberty

Liberation is fulfilling even if its for one night. To feel like you have nothing to worry about is like being weightless and free. Liberating. You stand and watch people around you and that's all that you have- the moment; the present. You feel the lightness in your head and the tingling in your fingers. The pleasure of that feeling is hard to explain- especially when it's very rare that you experience something like that. You almost want to put it in a tight jar and keep it on your bedsde table as a keep sake. You might also want to able to open the jar whenever you want and use what's inside it. You might realize with time that you have the power to capture it from all around you- you realize that it never really leaves you; it's just transparent and intangible unless you make an effort to find it. You can either watch from behind a glass divider or take whatever you can get, whenever you want. I stood there last night capturing the ambience. I was good. I was light. You weren't there and it made me feel free. I want to have more of those but I want it to be able to come to me as I please.

You have the liberty to access liberation. So do I.

No comments: